Sunday, December 8, 2013

About Me

I’ve been intrigued by all things clean, green, whole, natural, chemical-free, and homemade for quite some time. I’ve read books and watched documentaries (some of which I’ll tell you about later). I’ve cleaned with baking soda, gone vegan, and done a total juice cleanse. But I’ve never been able to fully commit to the clean green lifestyle. I rediscover Doritos. I find a good sale/coupon combo for cleaning spray. I get lazy. You get the idea. But, with the arrival of Baby Bear, and the dietary changes I've had to make for breastfeeding, we are more determined than ever to be (at least a little) cleaner and greener!
Disclaimer: I am not a dietician, nutritionist, baby expert (or anything expert!). The information I share is based on what works for OUR family. Please know that everyone's different, and what works for us may not work for you (or even work for us later on down the road!)
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment